22 COLONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Приятели на форума
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyСъб Дек 27, 2014 3:22 am by Tess.

» You're just another creature on my way...
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Alexandria.

» Do you really want me dead or alive? /C&N/
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyПон Дек 01, 2014 8:06 pm by Cecilia.

» You paint me into the memory of all your pain but I will not be drawn into the past again
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyСря Ное 26, 2014 10:21 pm by Cecilia.

» Промяна на лика.
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyСря Ное 26, 2014 7:39 pm by Alexandria.

» Ново! Операция "Половинка"
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyВто Ное 25, 2014 6:33 pm by TerRora.

» Въпроси | Предложения | Критики
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyСъб Ное 22, 2014 5:38 pm by Alexandria.

» Търси се екип на форума.
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyСъб Ное 22, 2014 1:54 pm by 'loco'

»  'LOCO & Natalia
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyПет Ное 21, 2014 7:51 pm by Natalia Stone

» May be you know... /Daya and Alexandria/
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyЧет Ное 20, 2014 6:00 pm by Alexandria.

» Какво искате да видите във форума?
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you EmptyПон Ное 17, 2014 2:53 pm by 'loco'

Кой е онлайн?
Онлайн е 1 потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 23, на Вто Юни 02, 2020 10:03 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you

2 posters

Страница 1 от 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Empty then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:01 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_nab7mxnQNA1t27ahco2_250
- Мога ли да ти помогна?
Elle.
Elle.

Брой мнения : 151

Върнете се в началото Go down

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Empty Re: then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:11 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mrl0wreX1K1qjs54zo1_250
Аз.. ъм.. Съжалявам, нов съм. Не исках да се взирам в теб, като някой.. маниак. 
Nate.
Nate.

Брой мнения : 163

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Empty Re: then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:16 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_nab7mxnQNA1t27ahco4_250
- Да, малко е зловещо, но, щом си нов, ти е простено.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:18 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_n94hz3Csmx1t27ahco4_250
Трябва да се считам за късметлия. Предполагам, че не всеки ден красавиците отговарят с това, а не с някой.. шамар..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:20 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_n9uqec9kWb1t27ahco4_250
- Май наистина трябва, защото аз съм точно от този тип.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:25 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_n94hz3Csmx1t27ahco1_250
Впрочем.. Аз съм Нейтън.. Нейт.. Или "лудия"..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:28 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_nag7fdmlhn1t27ahco1_250
- Хубав прякор. Допада ми.

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzoiwSUUk1s4pzqi
- Аз съм Елена, приятно ми е.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:29 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_n4uje5VsjC1qkro5no1_250
Е, Елена.. Ще ми бъдеш ли гид? Не познавам.. никого. Пристигнах буквално преди..половин час. 
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:33 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_nci4opIYLt1sje108o5_250
- Следвай ме!

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzosrv7l11s4pzqi
- Откъде се премести?
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:37 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mpt6agn2Ow1r62qa7o9_250
Е, въздържам се от това да споделям подобни неща на "първа среща" , но.. ъм.. лудницата. И преди да си избягала с писъци.. не, не съм психопат.. до колкото знам.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:40 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzpckV5eP1s4pzqi
- Не мисля, че имам право да те съдя, след като и аз съм била в подобна институция.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:44 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mp7nwn9Xtb1rusjpbo9_250
Била си? .. Извини изненадата ми, но изглеждаш.. Като момиче, което далеч не бива да стъпва на подобни места..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:49 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mpb8iy0NMv1s1eplio2_250
- Всъщност съм такова, което не трябва да се разхожда свободно.

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzpu2Bxiu1s4pzqi
- Извинявай! Май те уплаших.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:54 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mqdfe6YIm21spokiho1_250
Хей, аз бях първия споменал "лудница", забрави ли? Трудно ще ме уплашиш.
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mqdfe6YIm21spokiho7_250
Ти..ъм..не си от мутиралите, нали? Или си? Все още не съм наясно как..би следвало да се изразявам по-тактично.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 12:56 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzpxorBB81s4pzqi
- Не, но ти сигурно си?

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzpx8sZ6I1s4pzqi
- Трябваше да се досетя, но не съм свикнала на такива добри обноски от този вид.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:02 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mrgdo70WQY1qkmebxo1_250
E, и аз не съм виждал други от моя вид. Дори и от твоя, като не броим..вероятното ми семейство и няколко психиатри..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:05 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzommQfMC1s4pzqi
- Не съжалявай! Твоят вид ми причини... някои ужасни неща.

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzpf4ccDf1s4pzqi
- Цял живот ли си бил затворен на онова ужасно място?
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:06 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_muscz6VJFY1qg48kdo1_250
От 6 годишна възраст. Нямам никакви спомени преди това. И излязох.. днес. 
then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_muscz6VJFY1qg48kdo3_250
А какво.. са ти сторили?
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:08 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzrj0jONc1s4pzqi
- Да кажем, че ми отнеха най-скъпото. Няколко пъти.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:11 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_n0hhkdZRDh1qkro5no8_r1_250
Съжалявам да го чуя.. Заслужават ужасно наказание, след като са наранили момиче, като теб.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:15 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_inline_ndzrjdZJYS1s4pzqi
- Благодаря ти!

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_nc1etmxONw1qazb3vo1_250
- Е, Нейтън, къде искаш да прекараш първия си свободен ден?
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:18 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_mpnknhbN5J1spiuxqo2_250
Където ваша милост реши, че може да отидем. Аз съм "За", каквото и да предложиш. 
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:21 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_naolf6Hcfu1t27ahco9_250
- Няма ли някое определено място, на което ти се ходи? Да разглеждаме забележителности, да ядем сладолед?
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:25 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_n03p8ja2jQ1qctci0o4_500
Надявам се сладоледът да не е като този в лудницата, защото в противен случай ще предпочета .. всичко друго, но не и това.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by Elle. Нед Ное 09, 2014 1:28 am

then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too; so i stayed in the darkness with you Tumblr_muk6o7KKTb1sf0pgno1_250
- Не е, не се притеснявай! Знам едно страхотно място наблизо.
Elle.
Elle.

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите