22 COLONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Приятели на форума
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyСъб Дек 27, 2014 3:22 am by Tess.

» You're just another creature on my way...
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyПон Дек 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Alexandria.

» Do you really want me dead or alive? /C&N/
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyПон Дек 01, 2014 8:06 pm by Cecilia.

» You paint me into the memory of all your pain but I will not be drawn into the past again
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyСря Ное 26, 2014 10:21 pm by Cecilia.

» Промяна на лика.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyСря Ное 26, 2014 7:39 pm by Alexandria.

» Ново! Операция "Половинка"
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyВто Ное 25, 2014 6:33 pm by TerRora.

» Въпроси | Предложения | Критики
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyСъб Ное 22, 2014 5:38 pm by Alexandria.

» Търси се екип на форума.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyСъб Ное 22, 2014 1:54 pm by 'loco'

»  'LOCO & Natalia
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyПет Ное 21, 2014 7:51 pm by Natalia Stone

» May be you know... /Daya and Alexandria/
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyЧет Ное 20, 2014 6:00 pm by Alexandria.

» Какво искате да видите във форума?
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman EmptyПон Ное 17, 2014 2:53 pm by 'loco'

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 2 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 2 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 23, на Вто Юни 02, 2020 10:03 am

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman

2 posters

Go down

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Empty i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Нейт?
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_inline_nc42fkB9st1rll3ru
roman;
roman;

Брой мнения : 51

Върнете се в началото Go down

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Empty Re: i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 9:53 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_mz174zcbpT1rkzw99o2_r1_250
..Роман? Не може да е истина.
Nate.
Nate.

Брой мнения : 163

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Empty Re: i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Кога те пуснаха?
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n5zpgeiqid1rgczl8o3_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:03 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_mp7vosqZi31qhpoofo2_500
Вчера. Решиха, че съм готов да поема отговорност за себе си сам.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Радвам се да те видя.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n0wvufOpMm1ske8o3o2_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:09 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_movfnteB9r1qixosbo2_500
А ти как си.. Какво се случи покрай теб след като.. ами.. спряхме да си пишем и говорим?
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Май е време да си разменим местата.Не бих казал,че съм дорбе.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n0wvufOpMm1ske8o3o7_r1_250
Все още не мога да приема случилото се,въпреки че минаха 3 години.Твърде объркано е...

roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:16 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_inline_ne3324VZWj1shfvk5
Хей.. Не искам да забравяш, че съм до теб.. Може да е минало време, от както говорихме за последно, но нищо не се е променило..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Аз те зарязах,от както това се случи всичко е наопаки.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n78duaSz9X1qeqpbco7_r1_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:49 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n8qkxkkYOm1qg94hko3_250
Сега съм тук и няма да позволя да се съсипваш повече, Роман..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Не знам дали този процес е обратим,просто не знам.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_inline_n88dfk9Z0m1rll3ru
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 11:16 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_ndlkvlFcpA1shd47ho5_250
Трябва да е. Виж, няма да се откажа, докато .. докато не видя в теб възстановения Роман.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Как може все още да си ми приятел?
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_nbdpanMzbD1qg94hko8_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 11:22 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_ndecno8DSn1tf9dauo3_250
Ти си ми повече от приятел, Роман. Ти си ми като брат.. А братята трябва да се подкрепят в трудни моменти.. 
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Нед Ное 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Аз...благодаря,за всичко.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_nactfb5cmy1t8w28do3_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Нед Ное 09, 2014 11:33 pm

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Scott-Stiles-image-scott-and-stiles-36648291-245-300
Всичко за моя най-добър приятел.
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Пон Ное 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Какво смяташ да правиш сега?Вече имаш свобода.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n3r1x5dmSc1r5uehlo2_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Nate. Пет Ное 14, 2014 10:23 am

i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n8pttfFBXP1qbyb95o1_250
Иска ми се да имах някакъв отговор на този въпрос.. Срещнах доста мили хора отвън за последните 48 часа, но все още имам чувството, че мястото ми не е тук..
Nate.
Nate.

Писане by roman; Съб Ное 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Разбирам те,все пак аз съм така всеки ден.С времето свикваш и започваш да игнорираш това чувство.
i saw the sign of rust and i read your name heard it fade into the past ;; nate and roman Tumblr_n0f29bGMpf1rogap3o6_250
roman;
roman;

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото